Rust brags about closed (fixed) issues in their bug tracker

Brad Anderson eco at gnuk.net
Thu Feb 6 13:50:39 PST 2014

On Thursday, 6 February 2014 at 21:14:21 UTC, Andrej Mitrovic
wrote:
> http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/1x66zv/the_rust_repository_closed_the_second_most_number/
>
> This made me wonder what the D stats are? Obviously we don't use
> github's bug tracker, but I think we still close a lot of
> issues as
> FIXED. Can anyone show some D stats?

I think this covers it:

https://d.puremagic.com/issues/buglist.cgi?chfieldto=2013-12-31&query_format=advanced&chfield=resolution&chfieldfrom=2013-01-01&chfieldvalue=FIXED&bug_status=RESOLVED&resolution=FIXED

"1356 issues found"

I'm not sure how Github counts "issues closed" because I believe
they treat pull requests as issues too so the number could be
double what it should probably be (I could be mistaken on that).

Either way, it's impressive work by the Rust team.