Rust brags about closed (fixed) issues in their bug tracker

Brad Anderson eco at gnuk.net
Thu Feb 6 13:54:58 PST 2014

On Thursday, 6 February 2014 at 21:19:10 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> On 2/6/14, 1:16 PM, Namespace wrote:
>> On Thursday, 6 February 2014 at 21:14:21 UTC, Andrej Mitrovic
>> wrote:
>>> http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/1x66zv/the_rust_repository_closed_the_second_most_number/
>>>

>>> This made me wonder what the D stats are? Obviously we don't
>>> use
>>> github's bug tracker, but I think we still close a lot of
>>> issues as
>>> FIXED. Can anyone show some D stats?
>>
>> http://dlang.org/bugstats.php
>
> ... which is not working properly at the moment. It's PHP code,
> does anyone have the time to mess with it? I recall Brad
> Roberts mentioned the problem to me at some point.
>
> Andrei

The problem was that the links were switched to use HTTPS but
dlang.org's php installation does not support https.  I tried to
provide some guidance for someone that I thought make a pull
request to fix it but I guess they never got around to it.[1]

I'll make a quick pull request in a moment.

1.
http://forum.dlang.org/post/ohdqneewjzjdeijmkacu@forum.dlang.org