List of Phobos functions that allocate memory?

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 18:25:31 PST 2014

On Friday, 7 February 2014 at 02:19:42 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> A better possibility is to allocate exceptions from a different
> heap and proclaim that the heap is cleaned once all catch
> blocks are left.

I wrote a quick proof of concept of this that can be tested right
now:
http://arsdnet.net/dcode/except.d

It hooks _d_newclass to allocate Throwables on a little static
bump-the-pointer array. Each catch block has a scope(success) in
it that zeroes the throwables area back out to zero.