List of Phobos functions that allocate memory?

Ola Fosheim Grøstad" <ola.fosheim.grostad+dlang at gmail.com> Ola Fosheim Grøstad" <ola.fosheim.grostad+dlang at gmail.com>
Fri Feb 7 03:41:18 PST 2014

On Friday, 7 February 2014 at 11:37:16 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
wrote:
> usually have some free cycles on a decent CPU. With native code
> and lightweight threads (coroutines) you should be able to
> handle 100+ concurrent requests per process.

When I think of it you could probably just push the RESTException
throwing coroutine onto a "delayed request queue" since a timeout
on a transaction might be no worse than aborting it (or carry
along some kind of context object). That would make DoS less
problematic too and you get better latency for good requests and
complete the bad requests when you are idle.