Rust brags about closed (fixed) issues in their bug tracker

Meta jared771 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 06:26:33 PST 2014

On Thursday, 6 February 2014 at 21:14:21 UTC, Andrej Mitrovic
wrote:
> http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/1x66zv/the_rust_repository_closed_the_second_most_number/
>
> This made me wonder what the D stats are? Obviously we don't use
> github's bug tracker, but I think we still close a lot of
> issues as
> FIXED. Can anyone show some D stats?

Seeing as Rust is more or less a direct competitor to D, this is
somewhat worrying. This suggests that the Rust devs (by that I
mean people in the community that submit pulls) are able to
iterate far faster than we are, and the gap between D and Rust is
quickly closing.