List of Phobos functions that allocate memory?

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Fri Feb 7 12:31:00 PST 2014

On 2014-02-07 04:19, Sean Kelly wrote:

> I really like vibe.d.  A lot.  But the way HTTP parse errors are handled
> is a disaster.  Do you know what happened when I was testing vibe.d
> recently and I sent it a bad request?  It sent a stack trace as a
> say, I don't support the idea of further enabling this design,
> regardless of whether it can be made a pinnacle of elegance.

Ruby on Rails renders a page with a stack trace in development mode and
a standard 500 page in production mode. I can't understand how anyone
can do web development without that. There's even a plugin that renders
a the stack trace as links pointing back to your editor (if supported).
It also allows you to navigate the stack trace with a code snippet and
simple debugger for each stack frame. Very convenient.

--
/Jacob Carlborg