List of Phobos functions that allocate memory?

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 14:33:50 PST 2014

On Saturday, 8 February 2014 at 22:11:13 UTC, Dmitry Olshansky
wrote:
> Again I'm trying to say that framing stack unwinding as the
> culprit of vibe.d crawling under bad requests is plain wrong,
> and that was the focal point of the original argument.

Can you see if it is better with this little patch?

https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/druntime/pull/717

on a simple test, I got a 20x speedup on most exceptions by lazy
generating the stack trace upon request in toString (though if
you are printing it anyway you won't see a difference)