Idea #1 on integrating RC with GC

Ola Fosheim Grøstad" <ola.fosheim.grostad+dlang at gmail.com> Ola Fosheim Grøstad" <ola.fosheim.grostad+dlang at gmail.com>
Sun Feb 9 02:16:18 PST 2014

On Sunday, 9 February 2014 at 10:06:12 UTC, Manu wrote:
> I don't think you've mage a game recently.

Pointless comment.

> Most big games are multi-year projects with teams numbering
> well in the

Most games are not big.
Most games fail in the marketplace.

> I didn't say they should be a focus, I'm saying they must
> however be supported.

Must is a strong word, but since D is focusing on separate
compilation it probably is a focus.

Why are most comments about the application domain for D centered
on "prestigious" projects such as AAA games, high volume trading
system and safety critical appliations?

The most likely application domain is a lot less "exciting":
tools and simple servers.

Get down to earth, plz.