On exceptions in D

Jakob Ovrum jakobovrum at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 14:20:36 PST 2014

On Sunday, 9 February 2014 at 20:32:54 UTC, Dmitry Olshansky
wrote:
> Might be a good idea but compiler is pretty conservative with
> what can be created at compile-time and emplace may not play
> nice with CTFE.

I didn't intend to imply compile-time construction, just
statically allocate `ubyte[__traits(classInstanceSize, Ex)]` and
lazily emplace `Ex` there instead of GC-allocating with `new`. It
would be doable with `std.typecons.Scoped` if that type wasn't
naively anonymized a couple of releases ago.