Idea #1 on integrating RC with GC

Manu turkeyman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 02:52:49 PST 2014

On 10 February 2014 20:12, Francesco Cattoglio <
francesco.cattoglio at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Monday, 10 February 2014 at 09:36:53 UTC, Manu wrote:
>
>> Are you saying I don't complain enough? :) (at least, last year before I
>> left)
>>

> Just out of curiosity: what do you mean exactly?

I left Remedy a year back, so I don't speak on their behalf anymore. Is
that what you mean?

He said "that games company needs to commit to taking a lead role so that
the goal post and vision changes in that direction", and I'm not sure what
that could mean in terms of tangible action, other than my advocating the
things that were of critical importance to our project at the time.