Idea #1 on integrating RC with GC

Francesco Cattoglio francesco.cattoglio at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 01:55:08 PST 2014

On Tuesday, 11 February 2014 at 00:25:35 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
wrote:
> There you go ad hominem again.
>
> You really need to avoid this ad hominem stuff… You see, as a
> hardcore roleplayer I could be tempted to switch over into a
> sarcastic mode. And that would not be fair to you. ;-)

Ok, I'm a bit fed up by your attitude so I'll express a personal
opinion now: it seems to me that when people express any kind of
judgment, it's ad hominem against you. When you express judgment,
is not ad hominem, it's the fruit of some kind of analysis you
made.
You know that "ad hominem" doesn't mean "I disagree with you",
right?