Idea #1 on integrating RC with GC

Ola Fosheim Grøstad" <ola.fosheim.grostad+dlang at gmail.com> Ola Fosheim Grøstad" <ola.fosheim.grostad+dlang at gmail.com>
Tue Feb 11 04:36:00 PST 2014

On Tuesday, 11 February 2014 at 12:09:23 UTC, Abdulhaq wrote:
> just talking, it feels very pushy. There are very clever people
> here who have spent years contributing spare time to the code
> and so their opinion will always carry more weight.

I don't mind if it feels pushy. If they are pushy, it means there
is something to it that you don't want to see.

I am not forcing anyone to follow opinions or read them. I want
to know where this project is heading.

Is it heading in a real-time direction, or not?

> You've obviously got a lot to offer but picking fights with
> Andrei is highly conuter productive.

I did not pick a fight with him. He picked a fight with me.

I am sorry, but I don't accept ad hominem. If people do that, I
stand up to it. Whether is on my own behalf or on the behalf of
others. If people keep doing it after being warned it is at
sometimes better to drive the point home with whatever means the
medium offers.

It is not counter productive, I got a lot of information out of
this:

1. There is no plan.

2. The main reason of slow moving is on the management side.
(Bounties is not a solution, in fact they can be demotivational).