Idea #1 on integrating RC with GC

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Tue Feb 11 06:34:45 PST 2014

On Tuesday, 11 February 2014 at 02:29:49 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> Same difference. A bunch of people can pull, I'm hardly the
> bottleneck. It just means I failed to convince the community to
> get those bounties done.
>
> Andrei

Still that list (people with pull rights) is relatively short so
it does not make much sense to appeal to wider auditory.

Also I don't think volunteer effort can't be organized. It is a
matter of people identifying themselves as part of well-defined
organization as opposed to independent crowd of collaborators. It
is a common wisdom that if no one feels directly responsible for
an issue, no one will ever pay attention to it.

Do you need any specific proposals?