Idea #1 on integrating RC with GC

Brad Anderson eco at gnuk.net
Tue Feb 11 10:12:39 PST 2014

On Tuesday, 11 February 2014 at 17:37:36 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:

> Yah, the whole Trello experiment has been on my tongue during
> this discussion. It's been made public long before its demise.
>

> Andrei

I think it got off to a bad start because it was private and even
after it was public it wasn't talked about much within the
community (it was hard to even find because it wouldn't turn up
in Trello's search). I use and enjoy Trello at work so personally
I think I'd try to get everyone to give it another shot if it
were up to me.