Please contribute your ideas to http://wiki.dlang.org/GSOC_2014_Ideas

Rikki Cattermole alphaglosined at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 23:33:56 PST 2014

On Wednesday, 12 February 2014 at 05:38:34 UTC, Andrei
Alexandrescu wrote:
> We are in the process of finalizing our GSoC 2014 application.
> Here's our ideas page:
>
> http://wiki.dlang.org/GSOC_2014_Ideas
>
> I've copied that from our GSoC 2013 ideas page (we weren't
> accepted).
>
> This is the most important part of our application, and where
> you can significantly improve our chance of being accepted this
> year. Please add your ideas to the list.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Andrei

I just want to say, most of the ideas on there currently are a
little 'large' for most developers. Even doing this like porting
glfw could be considered more then most can do (note I have
started on this).

We need to think a little smaller I believe. Web development
libraries are a great example in this area.
Also things like a socket implementation for phobos ext.