Idea #1 on integrating RC with GC

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 04:12:13 PST 2014

On Wednesday, 12 February 2014 at 11:01:52 UTC, Daniel Murphy
wrote:
> "Dmitry Olshansky"  wrote in message
> news:lddunp$jp7$1 at digitalmars.com...
>
>> Here is a sketch. Sorry couldn't make it more realistic -  I'm
>> packing my stuff for tomorrow's flight (about 6 hours to go):
>> http://wiki.dlang.org/Groups
>
> This looks useful, I can't always remember who works on what.
>
> I would probably prefer compiler internals questions were
> posted to the dmd-internals mailing list though, so everyone
> can see them/subscribe/search them.

Personally I hate dmd-internals because it's riddled with merge
notification threads. Those github notifications really need to
be in a separate newsgroup or we need to move discussions
elsewhere because (at least for me) actual discussion threads get
lost.