Phobos for Review: std.buffer.scopebuffer

Jakob Ovrum jakobovrum at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 13:05:53 PST 2014

On Wednesday, 12 February 2014 at 21:01:26 UTC, Walter Bright
wrote:
> On 2/12/2014 10:55 AM, Dicebot wrote:
>> I'd expect those
>> places in std.traits to be fixed too once someone will be
>> working on that part
>> of code.
>
> Worrying about "lwr" vs "lower" is so way, way far down the
> list of what we should be paying attention to it is not even
> visible.

Wording and naming in public interfaces is very important, which
I'm sure you agree with.

it wouldn't have stolen anyone's attention if you'd just changed
it as soon as it was mentioned. It was already demonstrated that
the full `lower`/`upper` is far more common in Phobos than the
hardly used abbreviations, so what's the big deal?