More Illuminating Introductory Code Example on dlang.org

Mike none at none.com
Wed Feb 12 13:34:07 PST 2014

On Wednesday, 12 February 2014 at 21:19:55 UTC, Andrei
Alexandrescu wrote:
> Great idea. I think code samples on the homepage are due for
> some improvements.

I think visible code samples on the homepage are a good idea, bot
please make them links to the wiki.  A lot of sample code on the
homepage was created a long time ago and not maintained as the
language has evolved. Putting it on the wiki would hopefully
elicit more community involvement in maintaining it.

Mike