Redundancy/conflicts in expression rules.

Brian Schott briancschott at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 17:36:42 PST 2014

On Thursday, 13 February 2014 at 01:16:47 UTC, Walter Bright
wrote:
> On 2/12/2014 4:24 PM, Iain Buclaw wrote:
>> In any case, everything looks lean enough that I'll probably
>> believe
>> your documented grammar more than the official dlang site. ;-)
>
> Should issue pull requests for errors found in the grammar!

Use of my parser keeps finding places where my grammar is wrong.
Here's an example from today:

https://github.com/Hackerpilot/Dscanner/commit/54118e905f55239fb7c03c101db84b22e4368e51#diff-6331f8b31e134d0bacb245c850fe5404

This reminds me that I haven't synchronized the parser's doc
comments with that ANTLR file in a while. Hopefully I'll have
time for that on the weekend.