Preflight of DUB 0.9.21 (RC 3)

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Thu Feb 13 01:28:07 PST 2014

On Thu, 2014-02-13 at 00:18 +0100, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
[…]
> Okay, uploaded a new version of RC 3 built on Debian 7 x64 instead.

I missed earlier activity, but just downloaded the Linux x86_64
0.9.21-rc3 and it appears to work fine on Debian Sid (Unstable). Except…

…I have no idea what to put in the package.json file to get rid of this
problem:

        source/main.d(27): Error: need -Jpath switch to import text file
        VERSION

http://code.dlang.org/package-format doesn't mention this option.

-J. is all I need given my SCons build of this same project.

--
Russel.
41 Buckmaster Road    m: +44 7770 465 077   xmpp: russel at winder.org.uk