Close D1 bugs?

francesco cattoglio francesco.cattoglio at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 10:34:59 PST 2014

On Wednesday, 12 February 2014 at 08:57:21 UTC, Walter Bright
wrote:
>> Thoughts? I closed the aforementioned bug as WONTFIX. Anyone
>> is free to correct
>> that if you feel it's in error :)
>
> D1 is still in use. Just ignore D1 only bugs if you don't use
> D1. But to close
> them does a disservice to the existing D1 users.

Just deleting them would be a horrible disservice. Marking as
"WONTFIX" sounds reasonable to me. After all, since support got
dropped, "won't be fixed" sounds realistic.

Also, the current open issues list is HUGE, cutting it down by
discarding outdated stuff would be nice. Or at least, would
*look* nice. Honestly, the first time I took a look at D I was
like "wait, is this a programming language or a testbed for some
strange compiler?" :P