Preflight of DUB 0.9.21 (RC 3)

Etienne etcimon at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 17:41:15 PST 2014

> On Friday, 14 February 2014 at 00:25:43 UTC, Etienne wrote:
> The spec file only covers RPMs from fedora/centos/rhel, but
> there's tons of other platforms.

I put some thought into it some more and you were probably
talking about a linux generic 32bit binary that never needs to be
updated, and sends platform info to a vibe.d server, which sends
back most recent RPM/DEB/etc or if it's not built yet and the
server can also automatically build the RPM from the github
master if it's not the most recent and send it to be installed.