Close D1 bugs?

Mathias LANG pro.mathias.lang at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 21:27:13 PST 2014

On Wednesday, 12 February 2014 at 08:57:21 UTC, Walter Bright
wrote:
>> Thoughts? I closed the aforementioned bug as WONTFIX. Anyone
>> is free to correct
>> that if you feel it's in error :)
>
> D1 is still in use. Just ignore D1 only bugs if you don't use
> D1. But to close
> them does a disservice to the existing D1 users.

What would be the negative impact on D1 users ? And how many
people will be affected ?

As the "official support for D1" has been discontinued in 2012,
shouldn't one expect the official bug tracker to close anything
D1-related too ?

Last but not least, there is the risk that bugs, once fixed for
D2, turns into D1 bugs, which would harm our statistics and may
bug some other tools (bountysource ?). Take a look at #10217 as
an example.