Two Questions

Steve Teale steve.teale at britseyeview.com
Fri Feb 14 09:50:56 PST 2014

On Friday, 14 February 2014 at 00:10:13 UTC, Jonathan M Davis
wrote:
> But the fact that you're even asking the question shows that
> you have a very
> different world-view than I do with regards to computers.
>
> - Jonathan M Davis

Jonathan, I find your response distinctly elitist.

I certainly do have a different world view. I live in Africa
where most of what you can get is probably old stock that got
dumped here. Of the last 3 2G memory cards I bought, 2 were duff,
and that's at $50 apiece, and little chance of getting your money
back.

Even when I got two that worked, my motherboard could only
support 3 of the 4G, even though the processor is quite capable.

We're stuck with 32 bit for a long time here, and telling us to
get into the 21st century doesn't help much.

Steve