OS X GUI library

Anton vizardx at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 10:17:14 PST 2014

  From searching this forum I know that the question of which GUI
library to use comes up every once in a while, but I don't want
to bump old threads, especially since many of them seem to have
strayed off into quasi-philosophical discussions of whatever (as
is perfectly normal on this Internet).

I am an OS X user and pretty much beginner in D who wants to
write a simple application with a GUI. I know that GtkD is the
most stable cross-platform GUI library out there, but for
whatever reason after a full day of doing all sorts of things
with it I can't get it to work on my Mac. I was going to post a
question on the GtkD forums, but seeing that the latest post on
there was from May of last year discouraged me from doing that.

QtD seems to have been abandoned. Most other libraries either
have little support for OS X (it seems that OS X users of D are
practically non-existent, which I suppose is too bad for me), or
have been left to wither away, too.

Is there a more or less stable GUI library with decent support
for OS X, with good documentation and/or examples *in D* (that
is, not C, C++, or Java)?

Thanks.