OS X GUI library

Anton vizardx at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 09:26:02 PST 2014

> Do you need it to be cross-platform? Otherwise you could use
> Cocoa directly. Although it currently is a bit of a pain to do
> so.

I don't care about cross-platform compatibility for now. I've
found dstep, but haven't looked into it yet. It does look like it
could be somewhat painful to use, though, especially considering
that I'm not too comfortable with ObjC.

I also don't really care for how pretty it looks at the moment.
Right now it's for myself, so I just want something that lets me
build a GUI in a relatively straightforward way, even if the
result is a bit on the ugly side. Obviously, if what I'm doing
goes anywhere, I will look into other options, but I need
whatever I can get to work to start with.