C++ Binding Generator

Abdulhaq alynch4047 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 06:10:01 PST 2014

> yes github please.. i'd like to check this out.

OK I'm in the process of migrating the code to github. I was in
such a hurry yesterday evening I didn't list the features
properly:

FEATURES
========

* All D
* Understandable, maintainable code
* Wraps protected and virtual methods, allows virtual methods to
be overridden in D
* Mixin classes in target C++ library supported
* Allows custom type conversions between C++ and D types
* C++ enums mapped to D enums and are type checked in D
* Wraps nested C++ classes
* Tested
* Based on the sip format. This is well proven and allows
simplified maintenance of wrappers for multiple versions of the
target library.  (All larger target libraries will need some
ongoing maintenance of the wrapper regardless of the wrapping
technology).

Once all the code is in github I'll just check that a totally
clean build is working, and then give you a heads up. FYI the
repository is at

https://github.com/alynch4047/smidgen/tree/master/morsel