C++ Binding Generator

Abdulhaq alynch4047 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 12:05:26 PST 2014

On Sunday, 16 February 2014 at 02:37:50 UTC, michaelc37 wrote:

>> The code is tested and just-about one-click build. Currently
>> it's
>> in a subversion repository but I plan to move to github. I'd
>> love
>> someone to use Smidgen to try wrapping a small C++ library as I
>> think it would make the job quite easy, if anyone reads this
>> (since I have not formally announced the thing yet) then please
>> let me know and I'll get the code out there).
>>
> yes github please.. i'd like to check this out.

OK I believe that smidgen is now fully hosted on github.

Using smidgen as it stands I would hope that you could wrap a
simple C++ library. However, no-one else has tried it yet so
there are bound to be a few teething problems, please feel free
to email me (anyone trying it out or just taking a look) at
alynch4047 at gmail dot com if you have any questions / problems.
Alternatively perhaps we could use one of the forums here??

I have not yet uploaded the initial Qt5 wrapping (or VTK), I'll
try to do that over the next day or two.