Phobos for Review: std.buffer.scopebuffer

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Mon Feb 17 06:29:19 PST 2014

I have created a small summary for this proposal based on
existing comments : http://wiki.dlang.org/Std.buffer.scopebuffer

By this point I consider initial discussion finished and from now
it is up to Walter to prepare his proposal to formal review for
Phobos inclusion.

Walter, please write me an e-mail (public-at-dicebot-lv) when you
find yourself ready to next step. There are some concerns left
that you can find down the abovementioned link - for most of
those it is up to your personal judgement if anything needs to be
changed about it.

However there is a single mandatory condition that needs to be
met before I can start formal review thread - documentation. All
Phobos proposals must have pre-generated documentation hosted
somewhere and available for quick inspection of reviewers. DDOC
also should cover all module details - not only plain function
descriptions but also function parameters and return types.