C++ Binding Generator

Joao Matos joao at tritao.eu
Mon Feb 17 19:03:39 PST 2014

On Monday, 17 February 2014 at 09:46:15 UTC, Andrej Mitrovic
wrote:
> On 2/16/14, Abdulhaq <alynch4047 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> that should of course be
>>
>> https://github.com/alynch4047/smidgen
>
> Nice. I've had a codegen project before which is currently
> stalled:
> https://github.com/AndrejMitrovic/dgen
>
> Some docs I wrote about peculiarities of wrapping C++:
> https://github.com/AndrejMitrovic/dgen/wiki

Nice tools, I've also been working on a C++ binding tool myself
(mostly C#/.NET though).

https://github.com/mono/CppSharp

It is based on the Clang C++ parser. All the hard work of parsing
and C++ AST support is done, so in theory a D backend could be
added, if the days had more hours I'd work on one myself :)

The previous maintainer for Qyoto (Qt C# binding) and SMOKE (the
binding generator I've seen referenced before in this thread) has
been working on a new Qt C#-based binding effort, called QtSharp,
that uses C++# (CppSharp).

https://github.com/ddobrev/QtSharp