switch()

Manu turkeyman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 20:34:22 PST 2014

On 18 February 2014 14:02, Walter Bright <newshound2 at digitalmars.com> wrote:

> Shirley you're joking. If that's the hardest problem you face programming
> in D, I am well satisfied that D is a great design!

I didn't say that. But I do think it's more significant than it appears.
If people deliberately avoid a fundamental structure because it's awkward
and in many cases it doesn't offer a clarification of their code in
practise, when it easily could/should have, I think that's a significant
loss.

Note; that's a commentary on one criticism relating to one particular
pasted block of code wrt switch as it exists right now. It's not a summary
of all my thoughts presented in this thread, just a single facet of my post.