mysql-native: newbie questions

simendsjo simendsjo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 04:29:52 PST 2014

On Tuesday, 18 February 201hanks for the nod. It's good to see
that all those hours were
not wast4 at 11:56:23 UTC, Steve Teale wrote:
> On Tuesday, 18 February 2014 at 01:04:10 UTC, simendsjo wrote:
>> >
>> The rejectedsoftware repo is based on an earlier version of
>> mine which in turn is based on the original by Steve Teale
>> (britseye).
>>
> Thanks for the nod. It's good to see that all those hours were
> not wasted.

And this is a reminder that I should finish the rewrite to not
let all those hours go to waste :) The code everyone uses is
pretty much exactly your original code with many small
refactorings like remove magic constants. So big thanks for doing
all that work!