mysql-native: newbie questions

simendsjo simendsjo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 09:46:10 PST 2014

On Tuesday, 18 February 2014 at 17:39:58 UTC, John J wrote:
> On 02/17/2014 08:04 PM, simendsjo wrote:
>> I created a video tutorial a couple of days ago that might
>> help you get
>> started using dub: http://youtu.be/8TV9ZZteYEU
>
> That's helpful, thanks!
> Please post it in the D.Announce group too.

I posted it to D.learn. It was aimed at beginners, so I thought
it might be a bit spammy posting it to D.announce.

I've created two more videos, but they are pure live-coding D
basics and probably of less interest to most of the users here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqABwcsDQUo59iBOM5DFtqbwrMhL4PWcQ

I expect there will be made an announcement about that YouTube
channel as soon as we upload a couple of more videos.