Shared pain

HeiHon heihon at nospam.email.com
Wed Feb 19 06:14:57 PST 2014

On Friday, 19 November 2010 at 06:53:40 UTC, Steve Teale wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 11:26:39 +0000, Steve Teale wrote:
>
>> I had D code that provided a basis for creation of Windows
>> services,
>> which I have just tried to get working with the latest D2.
>>
>> No dice.
>>
> I have made some progress in understanding this. It appears
> that any D
> static data structures containing function pointers will now
> cause a
> Windows service to crash.
[...]

I am currently stuck with the same problem.
I have code for a windows service written in D1 that works just
fine.
And I can't get my head around what needs to be changed to make
this darn thing work with D2.

Steve, did you find a way to make your windows service work with
D2?
Care to show some example code or to point me to the right
direction?
All other information regarding windows service and D seem to be
D1 only.