GuitarHero/RockBand fans... side project anyone?

Manu turkeyman at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 03:40:25 PST 2014

Well, I have a playable game, more or less. Though totally lacking a
front-end & UI.
Anyone who expressed enthusiasm at the start of this thread is welcome to
come and join conversation on the mailing list I set up:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/feedback-dev

I'm working on the linux build environment right now, I know that's a
barrier to entry for many here. But I'd love to get other peoples input
now, and maybe some help getting linux working properly; there's a few
details that need to straightening out. I should probably correct any path
issues and other conventions while at it.