http://www.rust-ci.org/

Jakob Ovrum jakobovrum at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 17:42:23 PST 2014

On Tuesday, 25 February 2014 at 01:22:57 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> This has been pointed out in the reddit thread - it's an
> automated platform that should make our betas much easier to
> work with. Thoughts?
>
> Andrei

Definitely. I've been thinking about setting up something like
this (even if it's a simple shared Jenkins server to begin with),
but I've been travelling a lot lately, so I haven't been able to
set up any hardware.

Hopefully someone will be able to get the ball rolling on this
shortly. I'll keep an eye out in case I can help with anything.