http://www.rust-ci.org/

Kapps opantm2+spam at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 17:27:33 PST 2014

On Tuesday, 25 February 2014 at 12:48:09 UTC, Jacob Carlborg
wrote:
> On Tuesday, 25 February 2014 at 01:22:57 UTC, Andrei
> Alexandrescu wrote:
>> This has been pointed out in the reddit thread - it's an
>> automated platform that should make our betas much easier to
>> work with. Thoughts?
>>
>> Andrei
>
> I like the idea, but I think the first step would be to make
> sure D is officially support on Travis CI. Then start thinking
> about this.
>
> --
> /Jacob Carlborg

It would be nice if it had an API available that didn't force you
to use Travis.

For my own CI purposes, I use Bamboo with a D plugin I made and
find it works quite nicely. In theory it could be quite simple
for that to add integration with this system.