http://www.rust-ci.org/

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Thu Feb 27 15:03:18 PST 2014

Well, it sounds like one of two issues:

1) you're mail client is sending directly to the mx hosts for
puremagic.com mails (ie, mail1 or mail2) and never retrying to send.
Neither is a good idea.

or

2) your mail transport agent is never retrying.

I suspect the former more than the latter, though that'd be highly
unusual for a mail client to do.

Either way, the 'error' message there is fully descriptive.  You need to
re-try the send later.  This is standard greylisting behavior which both
mail servers for puremagic.com use.