Top-3 for 2.066

SomeDude lolilol at mytrashmail.com
Fri Feb 28 19:58:23 PST 2014

On Tuesday, 25 February 2014 at 12:35:18 UTC, Namespace wrote:
>> 3. ref doesn't accept rvalues. Can't declare ref locals
>> (pointers change
>> semantics).
>>
>> These above anything else are interfering with my work every
>> day.
>>
>> What are yours?
>
> Every year again: rvalue references. :)

I'm not in a hurry seeing this added to D. In fact, I think we
should wait a few years for C++ feedback on this feature. It
might be that in a couple of years, the gen eral consensus is
that it was not such a great idea after all, or that the
implementation could have been improved in such or such way. The
current body of experience is not large enough for a clear view.