Top-3 for 2.066

Mike none at none.com
Fri Feb 28 21:00:07 PST 2014

On Saturday, 1 March 2014 at 03:47:37 UTC, SomeDude wrote:
> You didn't explain why you need this feature and its benefits.

I didn't think an explanation was necessary, but ok.

Right now there's no way to quantify your preference.  You can
only say you want the bug fixed or you don't.  You don't get to
say how badly you want it fixed.  Being able allocate more of
your allowance to something allows you to quantify its value.  To
allocate more towards one issue gives you less to allocate
towards other issues.

"The cost of something is what you give up to get it" -
Principles of Economics, Translated by Yoram Bauman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVp8UGjECt4

You'll probably find this educational and enter

> Allowing multiple
> votes per user obviously skews the results and defeats the
> purpose of voting.

Yeah, "obviously" it is I who doesn't understand.