GDB Improved D support

Iain Buclaw ibuclaw at gdcproject.org
Sun Jan 5 02:15:25 PST 2014

https://github.com/ibuclaw/gdb/commit/6c187f7250c21a1b3ba2a09942b52ad238397d43

>> If no one sees anything that seems wrong, I'll submit this to GDB this
afternoon
>> for inclusion.
>

> This is a nice new year's surprise! Thanks for doing this.

It's still half done, and all changes planned requires nothing to be
altered from the D compiler side.

There's still things that need to be fixed from the dmd dwarf support side
of things, but at least when its complete, you are guaranteed that gdb is
now going to be doing things in the right way - rather than trying to get
it working for a half broken debugging environment.