Is it possible for the deimos repositories to be added to the dub registry please?

Kelet kelethunter at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 12:57:59 PST 2014

On Sunday, 5 January 2014 at 20:48:00 UTC, Gary Willoughby wrote:
> Is it possible for the deimos[1] repositories to be added to
> the dub registry[2] please?
>
> I'm working on a project that uses the deimos x11 bindings and
> it would be nice to handle building the project using dub.
> Also, i won't have to distribute the x11 bindings with my
> project.
>
> [1]: https://github.com/D-Programming-Deimos
> [2]: http://code.dlang.org/

Yes,

A lot of Deimos repositories are already in the DUB registry. I
think they are handled individually and not collectively. I would
imagine forking the repository, creating a DUB package
configuration, and submitting a pull request would be the best
course of action here. If the pull request is not accepted in a
reasonable and timely manner I don't think anyone would object to
you adding the forked repository to the DUB registry.

Regards,
Kelet