Graphics Library for D

FreeSlave freeslave93 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 09:50:48 PST 2014

I'm not familiar with Cinder library yet (seems it does not
support Linux, so it's not very interesting for me), but I
suppose graphics library should provide at least two approaches
to build graphic applications. The first one is something that
SDL and SFML offer: user has to manually write cycle loop for
event handling. The second one is more complicated: event loop is
encapsulated by some Application class which automatically
dispatches events to gui elements and provide signal-slot system
to ease creation of application logic (like Qt library does). The
second approach implementation may be built on the first one, but
it should not be the only. Sometimes the first approach is more
easy and it has no overhead of all these high-level gui
abstractions.