Understanding and new language feature proposal

Sumit Adhikari sumit.adhikari at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 19:53:50 PST 2014

Too bad that I cannot reply all.

Dear people,

Requesting for a domain specific data type is not a sin :D.

If there can be support for arbitrary precision floating point
number, then there can be arbitrary precision bit-vector :D.
Libraries are good, but they depends on library writer! that's
all I wanted to say. Do not want to up-cast and then down-cast or
vice-versa. I just requested for a clean thing which will be used
a lot if available.