DConf 2014: submit!!!

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Tue Jan 7 08:50:55 PST 2014

As you might have seen on the announce forum, we've just opened
pre-registration for DConf 2014:
http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/1umslg/dconf_2014_early_discounted_registration_250_now/

In order to have a kick-ass conference, we need kick-ass content. And
here's where you, um, kick in.

Please consider submitting soon. I'm seeing a bunch of interesting and
relevant stuff posted and discussed here. The best way to get the world
to know about your awesome ideas is to talk about them at DConf.

Having an accepted talk gives you free registration and reimbursement of
travel costs including lodging.

Don't forget - deadline in on January 31st. DConf likely depends on you
more than you may think, and your stuff is likely more interesting than
you think.

Andrei