DConf 2014: submit!!!

Rikki Cattermole alphaglosined at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 09:03:25 PST 2014

On Tuesday, 7 January 2014 at 16:50:58 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> As you might have seen on the announce forum, we've just opened
> pre-registration for DConf 2014:
> http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/1umslg/dconf_2014_early_discounted_registration_250_now/
>
> In order to have a kick-ass conference, we need kick-ass
> content. And here's where you, um, kick in.
>
> Please consider submitting soon. I'm seeing a bunch of
> interesting and relevant stuff posted and discussed here. The
> best way to get the world to know about your awesome ideas is
> to talk about them at DConf.
>
> Having an accepted talk gives you free registration and
> reimbursement of travel costs including lodging.
>
> Don't forget - deadline in on January 31st. DConf likely
> depends on you more than you may think, and your stuff is
> likely more interesting than you think.
>

> Andrei

Would you guys like to hear about my ORM/web service framework
even though its early days? I have ran into a few things which
does set D apart. And I can compare against PHP in that reguard.
Although comming from New Zealand not sure would be worth it cost
wise.