GuitarHero/RockBand fans... side project anyone?

Phillip Larkson phillip at philliplarkson.com
Tue Jan 7 09:06:17 PST 2014

On Tuesday, 7 January 2014 at 11:01:36 UTC, Manu wrote:
> On 7 January 2014 20:19, Szymon Gatner <noemail at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Tuesday, 7 January 2014 at 04:43:47 UTC, Manu wrote:
>>
>>> Well I'm home from the christmas/new year thing, figured I
>>> should kick
>>> this
>>> off.
>>> Nothing to see yet, I'm just drafting some bits out, and
>>> knocking together
>>> a working shell. It'll be more interesting when I get
>>> something on screen
>>> and all that ;)
>>> But there is now a project, wiki, discussion forum, issue
>>> tracker, etc for
>>> anyone that's interested to follow along.
>>>
>>> https://github.com/FeedBackDevs/feedback
>>> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/feedback-dev
>>>
>>> If people who were serious about joining the fun want to post
>>> about the
>>> bits they're interested in working on, then we can start to
>>> consider an
>>> attack plan...
>>>

>> Joined the mailing group and will clone your code after work
>> when I am
>> back on Windows.
>>

> Well, there's nothing to see yet, it just boots a blank screen
> ;) .. I just
> setup all the ancillary services.
> I'll draft out a working base over the next week or so.
>
> I've started populating the issue tracker with broad parts that
> need to be
> done. If people are interested in those parts, they can claim
> them and
> break them down.

Hi there!

This project is exciting enough for me to start participating
here in lieu of just lurking around :) I've posted a few issues
that I ran into on the FeedBack forum to get things started. For
now, I'll wait and see how this develops; this has a real chance
of being both informative and fun to engage with.