Declaration syntax

Boyd gaboonviper at gmx.net
Wed Jan 8 00:47:21 PST 2014

If you're out for easier code readability, then I'd recommend not
to bother with syntax too much. It'll only get you a slight
readability increase at most, and you'll piss off anyone who
doesn't agree with you, or doesn't want to refactor his code.

I've been experimenting with language design a bit and I found
that a much bigger issue with coding, is that we still use files
and plain text. An IDE where code is represented in a simple tree
and saved in a database, for example, would improve things
dramatically, and no language changes would be necessary.