Graphics Library for D

Ola Fosheim Grøstad" <ola.fosheim.grostad+dlang at gmail.com> Ola Fosheim Grøstad" <ola.fosheim.grostad+dlang at gmail.com>
Wed Jan 8 06:23:27 PST 2014

On Wednesday, 8 January 2014 at 13:22:21 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> as I understand it). If you expose that, then that means the
> backend has to constantly set and reset state in case the user
> has done anything independently,

If you allow callbacks during the rendering process you should
discourage it and put the burden of restoring state on the user,
but you only need to do this when rendering transparent faces and
Vertex Array Objects helps some. It is safe to allow it
before/after rendering solid faces and when done with transparent
though.