Graphics Library for D

Adam Wilson flyboynw at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 11:49:56 PST 2014

On Wed, 08 Jan 2014 11:26:58 -0800, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
<ola.fosheim.grostad+dlang at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wednesday, 8 January 2014 at 19:18:03 UTC, Adam Wilson wrote:
>> That's the one.
>
> Ah, I like the way they are open to all options.
>
> http://isocpp.org/files/papers/N3825.pdf
>
> I think they are very far away from creating a standard though. With
> only 3 attendees I think it   probably just is some early ball-tossing
> intended to attract attention from the computer graphics community.

Small meeting size probably also has to be with when and where the meeting
was. Beyond that, all I can say is that not being part of standard is
freeing in certain respects. Namely the laborious process of changing the
standard. That said Mr. Sutter is pushing for C++17 inclusion, we shall
see.

--
Adam Wilson
IRC: LightBender